I wasn't on hiatus from cookie decorating

I wasn't on hiatus from cookie decorating, I just haven't updated this blog for 4 months. Today I'm going to show here all the cookies I made.  


Valentine's Day cookies. I tried a new rolling pin. I applied runny white icing with a paintbrush on the embossed cookies.

 

The jewel-looking things are made of isomalt. I piped round beige icing blobs and put round isomalt on them.

 

There are usually some leftover cookies after teaching classes. I used leftover plaque cookies and made them a pink spring cookie set. 

 

 

I made this cake with cookies for my sister's birthday. I whipped cream too much. It's hard to get the right whipped cream consistency for decoration...

  

 

These are for my spring cookie classes.

  

 

Easter cookies.

 

 

These patterns on the Easter egg cookies are inspired from "Botanical Line Drawing" by Peggy Dean.

 

 

More line drawing on the rectangle cookies, which were leftovers from my classes. (Rectangle and round cookies are versatile!!) On the round cookies, I piped outlines of flowers and leaves, and applied runny icing with a fine paintbrush. I like how it turned out.

 

 

TXT's "Good Boy Gone Bad" themed cookies for my daughter's birthday. Now she loves TXT, not BTS. (TXT is a KPOP boy band from the same agency as BTS.) Actually she has been disappointed at BTS since last year, Permission to Dance. To her, they are not what they used to be or what she expects them to be any more...

 

 


I used leftover cookies again. This set got more likes than the original flower shop version. I'm going to show how I decorate these cookies in the next article.

 

 

  


Comments

Popular Posts