More Embroidery Cookies

I made cookies with a lot of embroidery-like piping. I made them as samples for my next workshop in February or March, but due to the current situation here, I have to give up face-to-face workshop so I've decided to make the digital manual (instructions and video) and kit. I'm thinking about making the manual in English too. I hope I have the time and patience to do that...

 

I'm going to include two kinds of bunny plaque cookies and three kinds of small leaf-shaped cookies.



 

The small leaf-shaped cookies have a lot of embroidery-like piping! I love piping lots of details on small cookies. 





I love looking at embroidery work. This time I got some inspirations from this book.

You can see a lot of her work on Pinterest. They are inspiring!







Comments

  1. Thanks for make an online class, I really enjoy the step by step video.
    Will try the technique soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts