I won a prize!

 I participated Practice Bakes Perfect Challenge at Cookie Connection, and won a prize!

 

The theme of the challenge was gingerbread house. I've made several type of gingerbread house so I wanted to make something different, something I've never tried. This time, I decided to decorate the inside, not only outside.

 


When you remove the roofs and open the frond walls...



I glued only the back wall to the base so that I can fully open up the house.




One of the rules of the challenge was to include "2020" in the house but I missed it. After I knew it, I added a book on the bookshelf.




The house is about 7.5cm high. I like decorating small cookies and small gingerbread houses. 


The prize I got is a 3 month membership of Club Cookie Academy by Tunde. I'm so excited to join it!










Comments

  1. So adorable 🥰 inspiring at the same time 🌸

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the first comment on my blog!!

      Delete
  2. I am so pleased you now have an English blog .. your work is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work always amazes me! I have looked at this house over and over again and find new details everytime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Congratulations! It is really amazing! Thanks for an English version of your blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I just found your English blog!!! I LOVE your work. It’s very clean and stunning. Your colors are beautiful too!!!
    💗🌸 Congratulations on your WIN!!!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts