Spring Donkey Cookies

After I sent cookie kits to decorate along with my digital workbook, I had some leftover bare cookies. It's okay to eat bare cookies, but I prefer to decorate all the cookies I bake. Actually it's fun to decorate the same shaped cookies with different designs, so I just did it.
 
This time, I had two plaque cookies, so I thought I'd made these into "main" cookies. Maybe flowers in a basket... or some animal... In the end I decided to go with donkeys, which I never tried before.
 
 
Even this simple donkeys can be elegant, an they? You can download the donkey image here. I included a image of a little bird wearing a scarf.  

**These designs are for personal use only. When you upload whatever you make using them on the internet, please mention this blog or my IG account. Thank you!**



Comments

Popular Posts