Bunny and Flower Cookies

I made bunny and flower cookies.

 

 

I combined two cutters for bunny-in-the-boot cookies and bunny-with-flowers cookies.

The bunny cookie cutter is from Birkman. I combined a leaf plunger and boot cutter with it. The boot cutter is what I designed, and you can purchase Daisy's Cookie Cutter Shop on etsy!

There are a lot of unique cutters Japanese cookiers designed. Please check out!

For the bunny hands coming out of the boots, I rolled up a small amount of dough and attached them. (Don't forget to apply egg white between them so that they won't break.)
 

I wanted to write "Happy Easter" on the round cookie, but the word "Happy" in cursive is desperately difficult for me to pipe. The most difficult part is the sequence of double p, and to make things worse, y comes after them!!)

I thought Hello Spring would work, but I wanted something a bit different, so I decided on the Russian proverb, "A kind word is like a spring day."

 

 

On the other round cookie, I wrote "Love and Compassion." Compassion was difficult to pipe too. Why did I choose it?!

To make the bunny fluffy, I dabbed some runny white icing with a paintbrush on completely dry icing. After the dabbed icing was dry, I dusted on some icing sugar. The eggs are much the same, but to make them look matte rather than fluffy, I just applied runny icing thinly and then dusted with icing sugar.

Comments

Popular Posts