Plaque and Horseshoe Cookies

I made another set using the same plaque and horseshoe cutters as in my last wedding cookies.



 

These cutters I designed are now available on Daisy's Cookie Cutter Shop.

horse shoe cutter

plaque cutter

mini bird cutter set


There are a lot of unique and beautiful cutters designed by cookiers in Japan, so please check it out! 


For the wedding cookie set, I used flowers piped with a tip. I love how they look, but as you know, it takes ages. So, for the grey set, I just piped flowers with outlining icing. I could have directly pipe those flowers on cookies, but this time I piped flowers on acetate sheet and glued them later.


To pipe those easy flowers, pipe a blob with outlining icing and leave it a minute to dry the surface. Then pipe a swirl or petal layer lines on the blob, like the image below.

 
Here's the cookie I made 3-4 years ago, for the clear detail of swirl flowers...



Comments

Popular Posts