Cookie Swap 2021


I've had cookie swap with cookie friends for several years. (I can't find out when we started...) It's so much fun to see various cookies in person!

I decided to combine cutters again, which is something I've been into.
 

 
 

Here’s what I got. Aren't they all so beautiful! Birds, mimosas, letters, colour pallete... coincidentally we chose similar things. 
 

 

 
For the chicks, I used a suede-like texture technique. After the chicks' body completely dried, I applied runny yellow icing thinly with a damp paintbrush. When it's completely dry, I applied powdered sugar with a dry paintbrush. Powdered sugar make it look whitish.


I added flowers piped with 101S tip. Piped flowers can add dimensions as well as some elegance.

 
I combined these two cutters. I cut off the hat brim.

 
This is how I combine cutters... There's nothing difficult.
 




Comments

Popular Posts