Embroidery-like Piping Ditital Workbook

Now the English version of my digital workbook for embroidery-like piping is available on my BASE shop. It is a set of videos, instructions and templates.

 


In this class you can make 2 rabbit cookies and 3 leaf cookies. I've been into this embroidery-like piping for a year or so and I hope you try it. It's addictive!
 

You can combine embroidery-like piped flowers and leaves with animals and monograms.

 


 

Embroidery is such a great source of inspiration for cookie decorating!
 

I also show you how to combine cutters. For people like me who don't have space for more cookie cutters, combining cutters is a great way to produce new shapes.


For the cookies below, I combined some leaf cutters and a flower cutter and an oval cutter.

 
 



Comments

Popular Posts